Tea Consultation Service, In Partnership With:
Incorporating plants and self-care into your daily life to improve your well-being.
- Are you looking for natural ways to deal with your anxiety and/or relax at the end of the day?
- Do you have a condition that you know could be helped with plants and don’t really know where to start or who to trust?
- Are you struggling to deal with the symptoms of hormonal imbalance (PMS and menopause included)?
- Have you heard of the benefits of
cannabis/hemp/CBD and wonder whether it can help you too?
- Are you looking to experience the medicinal powers of plants and even move away from pharmaceutical drugs?
- Are you working on your inner self right now and ready to explore new tools for self-awareness and acceptance?
- Are you ready for new spiritual highs?
I grew up in the South of France, in a house with a big garden and lots of animals. My love for animals has been there as long as I can remember. My love for plants, on the other hand, came later. Every summer night I watched my mum drag around the hose to water all her flowers and trees, after a super busy day of trying to maintain the house, cook, help people out, work, read, and more. I didn’t get it. It seemed like such an effort and little reward. What I couldn’t see in our disorganised (read: messy) garden then, I can now. The delicious, fresh vegetable and fruit readily available, the fragrances, flowers, herbs – I love it all. I can finally be grateful and embrace this natural living that, in fact, has always been a part of me.
In the evening, my mum will disappear in the darkness and come back with a handful of verveine. One of my all-time-favourite plants. We enjoy our tisane every night (with lemon for me and lemon and honey for her).
Today I make my own herbal tea blends and enjoy them hot and cold. I’ve done a lot of research and the benefits of infusions are amazing. When I feel myself getting a bit under the weather, the combination of teas and essential oils does wonder. I use essential oils on a daily basis as well, for fatigue (peppermint hellooo). My beauty routine only includes natural and cruelty-free products, whether it’s with my CBD face moisturiser (day time) or my wakame regenerating night cream.
Of course, my strongest relationship remains with Cannabis. Cannabis is such an amazing plant, I am still flabbergasted by its legal status. Disheartened sometimes, especially when I see governments authorising a chemical, synthetic version of the plant when the real thing is right there, available to save lots of people (and probably the planet). CBD and THC have already saved many lives, and improves thousands of others every day, and we are only scratching the surface. There are over 100 cannabinoids in cannabis.
In the past couple of years I’ve really embodied the connection between plant and self-care. This authentic way to return to nature, to our bodies, to our mother Earth. After all, intention is key. You can make anything your go-to self-care boost, as long as your intention is there. What best to make the most of what nature has offered to us, and let it lead us to a place of self-love?
Amandine - Founder & CEO of Bloem & Moi
Your very own bespoke herbal tea blend
How Does It Work?
In order to determine what it is you need and create the blend for you, each custom tea comes with a 20 minutes consultation with Amandine.
How much does it cost?
What Do I Get?
- 20 minutes of open conversation to really nail your needs + how you want to feel – no judgment
- Self-care tips
- Your very own hemp-based herbal tea recipe, including benefits of each of the chosen plants and herbs
- A personalised selection of plants to match your needs and lifestyle
- Your pot of bespoke tea at your doorstep (serves 60-80 individual cups of teas) way to a better world
- 10% discount on your next Bloem & Moi order if placed within 48 hours our consultation